Save on admission to the top Denver attractions
- Learn about Colorado's native flora in the 17 Gardens of the West, showcasing plants that thrive in the arid climate.
- See gardens inspired by Japan, China, South Africa and the Tropics, including plants from other regions that are similar to Denver in climate and soils.
- Enjoy the color of roses, day lilies, irises and more in the Ornamental Gardens, and take a relaxing break in the Shady Gardens, an especially nice place to linger on warm days.
- Don't miss Mordecai Children's Garden, where your budding horticulturalists can explore plants and the natural world through hands-on experiences and play.
- Enhance your visit with seasonal art exhibitions, including an outdoor sculpture exhibition every spring and summer.
DENVER BOTANIC GARDENS
1007 York St.
Denver, CO 80206
Advice for Visitors
- Most of the Gardens is not shaded, so dress appropriately in the warm months. The Gardens are open all year; there are beautiful indoor gardens during the winter, but the outdoor gardens will be dormant.
- Dining: Offshoots Cafe, Hive Garden Bistro
- Gift Shops: Shop at the Gardens
Parking/Transporation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.
Accessibility: Click here for information on accessibility.