365 Day Return Policy
Need to return your CityPASS purchase? It's easy and there are no hidden fees.
- You can return your purchase from citypass.com for up to 365 days from the purchase date. CityPASS offers a full refund on any unused CityPASS booklets, cards, vouchers, and electronic tickets (e-tickets).
- Sorry, refunds and exchanges are not available for any portion of a CityPASS product that has been used. All partially-used or fully-used booklets, cards and e-tickets are non-refundable. Lost or stolen products are also non-refundable.
- If you would like to return an item from your order, please visit www.citypass.com/returns to initiate a return. Please note: If returning a CityPASS booklet or card, you will need to fill out a return request and arrange return shipping. No return shipping fees apply to unused voucher or electronic tickets.
- For additional assistance on returns, please contact the CityPASS Customer Service department; we are available 7 days a week, 9am-7pm Eastern Time.
Did you know CityPASS offers exchanges on unused booklets that have recently expired?
- As an additional courtesy, you may exchange any expired but unused CityPASS booklet for a current CityPASS booklet for up to 365 days after the printed expiration date on the inside cover. Please note: If the booklet exchange is for a more expensive CityPASS booklet, you will be responsible for paying the price difference along with the shipping cost to mail the replacement product(s).
- If you would like to exchange an item on your order, please visit www.citypass.com/returns.
- Sorry, expired CityPASS vouchers and e-tickets are not eligible for the exchange policy.