Universal Studios Hollywood™
Save On Tickets To Southern California’s Famous Theme Parks
- Go behind-the-scenes on the world-famous Studio Tour to explore Hollywood’s most famous backlot in the world’s largest working movie studio. Tour the Backlot with comedian/video host Jimmy Fallon and learn the secrets of Hollywood moviemaking.
- Experience a tidal wave of explosive action at WaterWorld – Universal Studios #1 rated show. Join an adventure that surges to life with jumping jet-skiers, perilous plunges, firefights, massive explosions and an in-your-face plane crash you need to see to believe. With new sets, a new cast, and all new action, WaterWorld is one show you just can’t miss!
- If you dare, face heart-pounding special effects and unexpected twists at every turn as you escape the Mummy’s revenge in life-like horror on Revenge of the MummySM—The Ride. It WILL change you … forever!
- Uncover the secrets of Hollywood movie-making in the Special Effects Show, where real Hollywood stunts, practical effects and cutting-edge technology come to life.
- And don't miss Universal CityWalk™, which includes Universal Cinema, the cinema made for Hollywood directors, specialty shops and restaurants like Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville, Voodoo Doughnut and VIVO Italian Kitchen. Plus, enjoy live entertainment and some awesome night spots to keep the party going into the night.
UNIVERSAL STUDIOS HOLLYWOOD™
100 Universal City Plaza
Universal City, CA 91608
Advice for Visitors
- Valid government-issued photo ID may be required when entering the park.